Louvre Steel Awnings
Australian Made Tru-steel
BOOK A QUOTE ONLINE TODAY!
Franklyn Tru-Steel Louvre Awnings provide excellent weather protection
Australian-made Tru-steel Louvre Awnings give excellent protection from the elements, providing one of the best ways of keeping your home cool in summer.
Louvre Steel Awnings
This style of awning can deflect up to 90% of the heat normally transmitted through a window, which can significantly reduce the energy costs for your home.
By choosing an adjustable louvre, with either internal or external operation, you have the luxury of controlling the amount of light, heat and privacy you require by manually adjusting the louvre panels.
Available in a range of standard colours, Tru-steel Louvres are rigid and corrosion resistant to endure Australia’s harsh conditions.
Features & Benefits
• Protection from the elements: Louvre Awnings provide protection from the sun, wind and rain keeping your house cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
• Easy panel replacement: Should any of the panels become damaged, the design provides for easy panel replacement without removing the awning.
• Complete weather protection: No eaves? Louvre Awning top covers are available for complete weather protection to your windows.
• Three variations: You can choose from standard open pitch, closed pitch or adjustable louvres with internal or external controls.
• Extensive colour range: With a large range of standard colours to choose from to match your existing colour scheme, combined with the ability to mix and match panels, you can create a unique look for your home.
Are These Louvre Awnings Adjustable? How?
Yes, Adjustable louvre awnings are opened or closed using a small handle and gearbox.
What Colours Are Available For Steel Louvre Awnings?
Steel Louvre Awnings are only available in standard colours.
Do The Louvre Blades Come In Different Sizes?
Tru-steel louvre awnings have slats/blades which are 120mm wide.
What Is The Manufacture Time Of A Steel Louvre Awning?
Franklyn recommend to allow 2-3 weeks for manufacture from our Brisbane factory.