Crimsafe Security Screens
Trust Brisbane’s largest manufacturer of Crimsafe Security
BOOK A QUOTE ONLINE TODAY!
Crimsafe® Security Screens
Crimsafe® is the only stainless steel security system on the market where the mesh is screw-clamped to the frame to hold it tight. Franklyn is a leading Crimsafe® licensee within the Brisbane Security Screen market.
Product Overview: Crimsafe® Security
When hit by an impact like a kick, Crimsafe® spreads the load around the whole frame and back into the structure of the building like no other security screen, meaning it can resist enormous impacts.
The mesh is also made out of 0.9mm thick Premium 304 Grade stainless steel wire and woven together in such a tight way that each strand supports the others around it.
Look at the cross-section diagram below and you’ll see the advantage of the design. Attempts to break through Crimsafe® by trying to kick it out of the frame, are inevitably unsuccessful due to the fact that the screws are drilled through the mesh and into the other side of the frame with massive torque, forcing the screw-clamp to bite down on the mesh to grip it in a near unbreakable hold.
Read Crimsafe FAQ’s here including the difference between 304 structural grade vs 316 marine grade steel.
Features & Benefits
• Performance difference: Crimsafe® actually repels the physical assault that a burglar or intruder would apply and Crimsafe® resists attempts to cut through it like no other security screen. See chart in brochure for Impact Test Results.
• Guaranteed for 10 years: Crimsafe® warrants the product from defects in materials under the conditions of normal use for up to 10 years from the date of installation (subject to proper maintenance as per the care guide).
• Unique Screw Clamp Design: Crimsafe® is the only security screen product in Australia where the mesh is screwed into the frame and clamped down with a patented device called the “Screwclamp”. Every other mesh security screen product in Australia is held in place with a PVC wedge that is forced in under pressure, or simply glued in. The International Patents Crimsafe® hold means that other security screens simply can’t feature the same design or offer the same strength.
• Structural grade 304 stainless steel: Crimsafe® chooses to use grade 304 stainless steel mesh while other companies use grade 316 Marine steel. 304 has a higher tensile strength than 316, meaning it can resist more force applied against it and is highly effective against knife attack. Uncoated Marine steel has a higher resistance to corrosion when immersed in saltwater, but our specially developed powdercoating gives 304 Structural Grade mesh rust resistance far beyond that of grade 316 stainless steel.
• Superior quality mesh: Crimsafe® uses thicker mesh. You get more metal for your money. The strands of mesh in Crimsafe® are 0.9mm thick. Others are 0.8mm. This means even though the difference cannot be seen with the naked eye, when compared to 0.8mm mesh, Crimsafe® has 26.5% more crosssectional area making it stronger.
• No visual barrier: When you look through a Crimsafe® screen you will see a near uninterrupted view because you’re looking straight out through the squares in the Crimsafe® mesh.
• Tamper resistant screws: Exclusive to Crimsafe®. Screws can only be applied or removed by a tool registered with Crimsafe®. This ensures the integrity of your security system.
Why Should I Buy Crimsafe Security Screens?
Crimsafe is a highly trusted Australian brand …and for good reason… Crimsafe are the original inventors of stainless steel security windows and doors in Australia.
Can Crimsafe Be Made For Stacker Sliding Doors & Bi-Fold Doors?
Crimsafe Security is suitable for all types of stacker doors and has a dedicated bi-fold system to suit most bi-folds.
What Is Triple Lock?
When locked, the triple lock will hold the door securely into the door jamb at three points.
Does Crimsafe Meet Australian Security Standards?
Crimsafe meets and exceeds all Australian Standards and several Industry Standards which are even tougher. Our product range as a whole passes more tests than any of the competing brands of security mesh that we have had independently tested.