Escape quickly in a fire or emergency
BOOK A QUOTE ONLINE TODAY!
Safe-S-Cape® keyless window exits are the only way to ensure your peace of mind
Safe-S-Cape® offers peace of mind, without locking you and your family in the home during an emergency. Along one edge is a full length locking stile that, when lightly pressed, releases along its entire length ensuring a quick and easy escape.
Product Overview: Safe-s-cape® Keyless Window Exit
Simple to operate from the inside yet unable to be penetrated from the outside, Safe-S-Cape® is safe and secure.
Combine Safe-S-Cape® with super strong Crimsafe® or Diamond Grille for the ultimate peace of mind for your family.
Features & Benefits
• One touch push release: Provides easy to operate controls from the inside while maintaining security on the outside.
• Choice of models for all window types: Safe-S-Cape® has been engineered to fit any window application including a choice of inswinging, outswinging and sliding models.
• Escape quickly in a fire or other emergency: In the unfortunate situation of a fire, Safe-S-Cape® keyless exit offers you the time and ability to escape a building quickly and safely.
• Easily operated by children & the elderly: All members of the family can operate the simple “push lever” to ensure their safety.
• 3-tier anti-jemmy system: A burglar must attempt to get through 3 physical barriers to access the Safe-S-Cape® lock.
Why Would I Require A Crimsafe Safe-S-Cape?
In a fire situation, you need to get out in seconds. Trying to get through a Crimsafe Fixed Window would be hopeless. So Crimsafe invented the Safe-S-Cape range of product.
What Are The Benefits Of A Sliding Safe-S-Cape?
Crimsafe Sliding Safe-S-Cape’s are the perfect sliding servery screen that also offer protection and an emergency exit.
What Is The One Touch Press Release?
Crimsafe one touch press release provides easy to operate controls from inside while maintaining security on the outside.
Is There Different Safe-S-Capes For Different Windows?
Yes, Safe-S-Cape are suitable to fit any window application including inswinging, outswinging and sliding models.