Franklyn Blinds Awnings Security is looking to expand its factory team and are looking for experienced people in manufacturing any of the following.
- Fabric Awning Assembler
- Awning or Roller Blind Fabric Cutter
- Metal / Aluminium Awning Fabricator
- Security Door and Screen Assembler
We are an equal opportunity employer and you will be working in a modern, clean, well-supported factory environment that puts its customers’ needs first. Franklyn maintains high standards for its products and its’ people. As such our team members must, and do, take pride in their work and are focussed on continuous improvement because “if a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing right”.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ideally have experience in the Awnings and
- Security industry
- Comfortable working to targets
- Comfortable performing repetitive work
- Take pride in your workmanship
- Work as part of a team and be self-motivated
- Be of good character, reliable, with a positive attitude towards your work and your colleagues
- Experience using air tools
- Well presented
If you believe you have all of the above qualities and would be an asset to Franklyn then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.