Heavy Duty Channel Blinds
Locally made right here in Brisbane
BOOK A QUOTE ONLINE TODAY!
The Heavy Duty Channel blind is the big brother to the Multi-Stop Channel Blind
The Heavy Duty Channel blind is designed to span larger openings due to increased strength coming from stronger top and bottom tubes and heavy duty side channels.
Product Overview: Heavy Duty Channel Blind
With easy crank handle operation this heavy duty outdoor blind can be locked at preselected positions. Motorisation is also an option for this outdoor blind.
Features & Benefits
• Can span an opening up to 5.8m in width with left or right crank handle or motor operation.
• Easily operated by the frail or elderly.
• Ability to pre-select fixed locking points at the time of installation.
• Once secured using stainless steel locking pins in pre-selected locking points, the blind can be tensioned using the crank.
** It is strongly recommended outdoor blinds be retracted in high winds and storms.
• Motorised blinds can be fitted with optional sun and wind sensors for automatic operation.
• A modern compact weather box, designed to enclose the top roll, is an optional extra – available in 4 standard colours.
What Is The Maximum Width And Drop Of The Heavy Duty Channel Blind?
Franklyn recommend a maximum width of 5.5m and a maximum drop of 2.7m.
Can The Heavy Duty Channel Outdoor Blind Be Motorised?
Yes, you sure can. The heavy duty channel blind is available with motorisation and remote control.
What Colour Channels Are Available With This Blind?
The Heavy Duty Channel Blind has four standard colours of channels however powdercoating is an additional option.
Is There Sun And Wind Sensors Available?
Yes, Franklyn motorised outdoor blinds are available with sun and wind sensors.