Panel Glide Blinds
See our range of fabrics
BOOK YOUR FREE QUOTE ONLINE TODAY!
Transform any room with confidence
What makes the Panel Glide Blind so unique is the wide panels that effectively reflect and filter daylight. When open, the panels stack neatly behind one another allowing maximum light into the room. Sliding the panels into the closed position creates a complete fabric screen providing light control and increased privacy. Our specialists can give you the information and advice that more than 30 years in the industry brings, so you can be sure that the Panel Glide Blinds you choose are perfect for your home.
Product Overview: Panel Glide Blinds
The Panel Glide Blind system by Franklyn provides a contemporary method of obtaining privacy and sun protection in both domestic and commercial installations. This new and innovative shading solution for large windows, sliding doors and bi-fold doors, looks fabulous in ultra modern or traditional interior design schemes.
Select from our huge range of quality blockout fabrics or translucent light filtering fabrics, giving you better light control and enhancing your room’s ambience.
Panel Glide Blinds can be mixed with Roman Blinds and Roller Blinds in the same room.
Features & Benefits
• Blockout, light filter & sunscreen fabric: Set the tone of the room with colour, mood and light control.
• Tracking system: The benefit you get from the roller mounted carrier system is a lightweight blind that is easy to operate. The track is very slim and discrete.
• Optional timber or aluminium battens: You have the option to add lacquered cedar, stained cedar, painted timber or aluminium battens. Create the look you want for your home, either casual or formal.
• Removable panels: You can change the colours of your panels to give your home a new look simply and easily, whenever the mood takes you.
• Optional Pelmet: Add a touch of elegance to your Panel Glide with our exclusive pelmet. The pelmet infill is co-ordinated with your chosen panel blind fabric and provides a stylish modern finish for your room.
• Fabric: Blockout, Light filter or Sunscreen
• Battens: Timber or Aluminium, with further choice of added lacquered cedar, stained cedar or painted timber.
• Pelmet: Fabric Insert of Formal
• Blades: Change colours easily to suit your mood
What Is The Largest Width Panel Available?
The maximum panel width (mm) is up to 1200mm, however panel width varies by fabric.
Will A Panel Glide Blind Provide Full Blockout Of Light?
Panel Glide Blinds provide blockout up to 80% – 90% of your full open area when using a blockout fabric. When using a translucent fabric they provide up to 40%-50%.
Are Panel Glide Blinds Available In A Translucent Fabric?
Yes! Panel Glides can be made in either Block-out, sheer or translucent fabric with a huge range of colours and textures.
How Long Does It Take To Manufacturer A Panel Glide Blind?
Lead times vary depending on the product you order. Many blinds are ready within a few weeks and at the time of quotation we will be able to provide you with an exact time frame.