Locally made here in Brisbane by Franklyn
BOOK A QUOTE ONLINE TODAY!
Let Franklyn take care of your Project, with custom made Fabric Vertical Blinds
At Franklyn, making our customers happy matters, and that’s why we make sure your Vertical Blinds are perfectly custom made. Because your Vertical Blinds are custom made, we can guarantee they are the right fit for your home. We’ve been servicing Brisbane for more than 30 years, and can give you the information and advice you need, so you can be sure that the Vertical Blinds you choose will be just right!
Product Overview: Vertical Blinds
Vertical Blinds come with simple, easy-to-use controls that rotate the slats through 180° giving absolute control over the light and the desired level of privacy.
Manufactured to exacting quality standards, Franklyn Vertical Blinds are carefully crafted with the finest materials to ensure a long, trouble-free life.
With a choice from hundreds of decorator fabric colours and patterns in plains, translucent or blockout, we offer you a varied choice to complement any décor.
Features & Benefits
• Track systems: There are two track systems available:
• ‘Elite’: an aluminium track with either cord or wand-tilt operation.
• ‘Nu-track’: a steel track that is wand operated.
• Pelmet: Choose from a simple fabric insert in the front of the track to keep your room casual, or dress it up with a more formal pelmet to conceal the track.
• Bottom weights: We offer you a choice of weights with or without link chain.
• Removable blades: You can simply change the colours of your blades to give your home a new look.
• Track: Elite Aluminium or Nu-Trak Steel
• Colours: We have an extensive range of colours patterns and fabric’s available.
• Pelmet: Fabric Insert or Formal
• Blades: Change colours easily to suit your mood
Can The Fabric On Vertical Blinds Be Matched Back To Rollers, Romans And Panel Glide Blinds?
Yes, you can match Roller Blinds, Roman Blinds & Panel Glides. This will allow you to obtain consistency for your internal decor. Please be aware that this is only on selected fabrics.
What Is The Difference Between Chain And Chainless?
Chains can be used to connect the blades at the bottom providing additional stability in certain conditions that may impact on your vertical drape. Chainless may be preferred if you wish for a more streamlined look without having visible chains attached to the base of blades.
Do I Have To Have Chains On The Bottom?
The choice is yours. If you start with no Chains and decide that is not suitable for you, then you can purchase weights with chains to replace them. All Vertical Blinds manufactured now have no bottom chains unless otherwise requested.
Can I Purchase New Blades For My Old Track?
Yes, you can purchase blades for you’re existing tracks. If your trying to match existing fabric this would be dependant on fabric availability.