Locally made in Brisbane by Franklyn
SIMPLY BOOK A FREE QUOTE ONLINE TODAY!
Add the designer touch to any room with Franklyn’s stylish Roman Blinds
Select from our huge range of quality blockout or translucent light filtering roman blind fabrics, giving you better light control and enhancing your room’s ambience.
Product Overview: Roman Blinds
Franklyn roman blinds incorporate superior operating systems to ensure years of trouble-free use. Our Roman Blinds are durable and functional, using quality cord lock, pulley and chain operations.
Featuring timber or aluminium battens, you can create the look you want for your roman blind, either casual or formal.
Roman Blinds can be mixed with fabric Panel Glide Blinds and Roller Blinds in the same room.
Features & Benefits
• Blockout, light filter & sunscreen fabric: Set the tone of the room with colour, mood and light control.
• Three types of operating systems:
– cord, pulley and cleat
– cord lock–spring operated
– continuous chain operation
• Choice of battens:
– Timber battens: Allows you to create a casual look in any room. You can choose from lacquered cedar, stained cedar or painted timber.
– Aluminium battens: Create a formal look to your home with aluminium battens. The aluminium batten is not visible from inside your home. Available in black or white.
*Modern style: Roman Blinds transform an ordinary room into a comfortable, warm and pleasant space.
• Durable fabrics: Many of the fabrics we use are manufactured in Australia to suit local conditions. So durable, they’ll look great for many years.
How Does A Roman Blind Operate?
There is 2 types of operating systems. Cord Lock-Spring Operated, and Continuous Chain Operation.
What Does It Mean To Have Battens?
Battens are a fixture that provide stability, aesthetic charm and the ability to fold as they are raised on a Roman Blind.
Can I Choose The Colour Batten?
Yes! There are 2 colours in Aluminium and 5 colours in Cedar.
Will Romans And Roller Blinds Work Together In A Room?
Yes, they look great together!