Cost effective outdoor blind solution
BOOK A QUOTE ONLINE TODAY!
Get your Free Measured quote on all Cafe Blinds
Cafe Blinds are operated by using a simple cord and pulley system, and achieves weather proofing by the use of heavy duty zippers down both sides. As the blind rolls up from the bottom, this outdoor blind is suitable for raked roofs and openings and is a popular choice for weather protection.
Product Overview: Outdoor Cafe Blind
Franklyn Cafe blinds are a very popular choice when creating a cost effective rain and wind protected area for both domestic and commercial situations. The Cafe blind can be used to cover large areas with numerous blinds joined together using multiple zippers.
Features & Benefits
• Suitable for raked roofs and openings.
• Uniquely concealed heavy duty zippers.
• Keep areas warm in winter so you can enjoy your outdoor lifestyle.
• Clear or tinted PVC Cafe Outdoor Blinds provide wind and rain protection all year round.
• Solar fabrics provide sun, privacy and UV protection.
• It is strongly recommended outdoor blinds be retracted in high winds and storms.
Why Is It Called A Cafe Blind?
Cafe Blinds acquire this name due to the demand for complete weather protection for customers dining cafes. Many cafes choose Clear or Tinted PVC as it prevents rain and wind from entering the dining areas.
Can You Zip The Cafe Outdoor Blinds Together?
Yes, Franklyn Cafe Blinds have zipped, spline sides which enable them to be joined to other cafe blinds.
What Is The Maximum Width Of A Cafe Outdoor Blind?
Franklyn recommend a maximum width of 3.6m.
What Are The Benefits Of A Cafe Blind?
Cafe Blinds are suitable for raked roofs, and are fantastic in keeping outdoor entertaining areas warm in winter.