Available in natural timber or painted finishes
BOOK A QUOTE ONLINE TODAY!
Franklyn Timber Plantation Shutters
Franklyn Timber Shutters are manufactured from timbers selected for stability and durability and are available in a wide range of natural timber colours and paint finishes.
Product Overview: Timber Plantation Shutters
All our shutters are custom-made to your specifications and hand-finished using the highest quality lacquers and coatings.
Available in fixed or hinged, folding or sliding, our shutters are a classic addition to any door or window.
Also available in aluminium for outdoor applications – see Aluminium shutters.
Features & Benefits
• Choice of materials: Everyone has different tastes and requirements, so we offer you a choice of four stunning lacquered timbers, or a range colours.
• Frame & louvre design: Choosing Franklyn Plantation Shutters provides you with excellent light control for any window. Shutters allow you to darken a room during the day. They can also create privacy and help protect your furniture from fading.
• Different control types: You have a choice of different control types to suit your particular needs. You can have timber control on the centre of the shutter, on the side of the shutter or a very discrete control on the side of the louvre which won’t interrupt your view.
• Different louvre widths: Your shutter can be made using a variety of louvre widths – the larger the louvre the better the view.
• Hinged, sliding or bi-fold: No matter what type of opening you wish to cover, we can provide you with an opening system to suit your particular needs.
• Shaped panels also available: circle, sunburst, arch, hexagon plus many more.
What Colours Are Available In The Timber Shutters?
Timber Plantation shutters are available in a range of 13 painted colours and 4 stained finishes. There is also the option of special custom colours.
What Type Of Timber Are Our Plantation Shutters?
Our Plantation shutters are manufactured from plantation Basswood timber.
What Size Blades Are Available In Timber Shutters?
There are 3 blade sizes available 63mm, 89mm, 114mm.
What Is The Largest Panel Possible In Timber Shutters?
The recommended maximum panel width is 900mm.