Wire Guide Blinds
Motorised Operation for easy use
BOOK A QUOTE ONLINE TODAY!
Have peace of mind with your free in-home Measure and Quote
Add style to your outdoor area with the Franklyn Wire Guide Blind. Guided by stainless steel wires, the wire guide blind is the first choice for high openings requiring longer blinds.
Product Overview: Wire Guide Blinds
Featuring a sleek, modern and unobtrusive appearance, this universal blind can be installed between posts, on the front of posts, without posts and over windows. Available in either motorised or crank handle operation, these blinds can be locked in the down position using stainless steel dog clips.
Features & Benefits
• Manufactured using quality stainless steel components.
• Unique non wearing stainless steel spring-loaded guides on the bottom rail.
• Can span an opening up to 5.8m in width depending on the height (drop).
• Crank handle or motor can be located on either the left or the right side of the blind.
• Once secured using stainless steel dog clips, the blind can be tensioned using the crank or motor.
• Motorised blinds can be fitted with optional sun and wind sensors for automatic operation.
• A modern compact weather box, designed to enclose the top roll, is an optional extra – available in 4 standard colours.
• It is strongly recommended outdoor blinds be retracted in high winds and storms.
What Is The Maximum Width Of The Wire Guide Blind?
Franklyn recommend a maximum width of 5.5m for the Wire Guide.
Why Is It Called The Wire Guide Blind?
The Wire Guide Blind is guided by stainless steel wires, which offer a sleek and unintrusive appearance which is popular for high openings.
Can The Wire Guide Blind Be Motorised?
Yes, the Wire Guide Blind is available with both motorisation and crank handle operation.
What Is A Outdoor Blind Weatherbox?
A weatherbox is designed to protect the outdoor blind from the harsh weather conditions when retracted. Franklyn Outdoor Blind weatherboxes are available in 4 standard colours.