INSTALLER – BLINDS, SHUTTERS, AWNINGS AND SECURITY SCREENS
We are looking to expand our Installation Team by adding additional Experienced Contract Installers.
This role would suit an independent handy person who has their own registered ACN and ABN. Combined with the ability to supply own van and basic tools of the trade and public liability insurance
Contractor role – potential earning over 120K Per year
Core functions of the role include:
- Installing blinds, shutters, awnings and Security products
- Identifying technical faults, and actively problem solving to resolve installation issues
- Liaising with customers to confirm booking and access arrangements
To be successful you must have:
- Previous experience fitting Window Furnishings and Security Products preferred
- Previous experience in a trade environment, such as carpentry or cabinet making
- Experience in the window coverings industry preferred but not essential
- Customer service focus, well presented and willing to learn new skills
- You must have a current driver’s license and Blue or White General Safety Induction Card. [QLD]
- Take pride in your workmanship.
- Be honest and Reliable and capable of working in a team environment.
- Be available for work Monday to Saturday inclusive.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing Australian owned company based in Brisbane
If you would like to join our team please email your CV and cover letter demonstrating your experience, suitability and skills to – attention Installation Manager