Cord and Pulley Blinds
Affordable sun, privacy and UV protection
BOOK A QUOTE ONLINE TODAY!
Get your free Measure and Quote on all Outdoor Blinds
The Cord and Pulley blind is the most cost effective outdoor blind for those wanting an affordable solution for sun and weather protection. It can also be used in situations that have a raked roof or ceiling.
Product Overview: Crank Operated Straight Drop Blind
Features & Benefits
• Suitable for raked roofs and openings.
• Mounting sail track available in 5 standard colours.
• Lifting Cord is available in 3 standard colours.
• Anchored at the bottom with straps.
• It is strongly recommended outdoor blinds be retracted in high winds and storms.
Is The Cord And Pulley Blind Available In Clear PVC?
No, The Cord and Pulley is only available in Acrylic, Canvas and Mesh materials. For clear PVC outdoor blinds please look at our Café Blinds.
What Is The Maximum Width Of A Cord And Pulley Blind?
Franklyn recommend a maximum width of 4.5m for the Cord and Pulley Outdoor Blind.
Why Choose A Cord And Pulley Blind?
Cord and Pulley Outdoor Blinds are ideal for raked roofs and openings.
What Is Used To Secure A Cord And Pulley Blind Down?
Cord and Pulley Blinds are anchored down with straps.